By choosing a Catholic school, a family is choosing to invest in a child’s future. A future of college and career success, but more importantly the daily reminder to strive towards eternal reward in heaven. A Catholic school education is a financial investment, and our graduates and their families would attest that it is well worth it!
The tuition breakdown is found below followed by more information on how our school works to make Catholic education affordable and accessible for all families who seek it.
Tuition Rates for 2022-2023 School Year
|Half -Day Option – Tues, Wed, Thurs||$3,620.00|
|All-Day Option – Tue, Wed, Thurs||$5,920.00|
|Half-day Option-Monday thru Friday||$5,240.00|
|Transitional Option- Tues./Thurs. – half-day
|All-day Option- Monday thru Friday
|Kindergarten – Grade 5||Tuition|
Admissions Fees & Deposits
- * There is an additional $100.00 technology fee for students in grades K-5.
- ** There is an additional $350.00 technology fee for students in grades 6-8. The technology fee for students is higher because it is a “rent to own” program with the Surface Pro Tablet belonging to the student/parent upon 8th grade graduation. If a student in Middle School leaves for any reason before 8th grade, they will receive the option to purchase the device outright for a determined amount.
Release of Tuition Policies
This agreement obligates the undersigned to pay the entire tuition of the upcoming year, without regard to student absence, withdrawal or dismissal. The principal must be notified in writing of the withdrawal of a student. Information should include effective date and reasons for withdrawal. Once all financial obligations have been met, school records will be released.
Release of contracted tuition obligation for student withdrawal is determined using the following schedule:
- 30% of tuition obligation is released if student withdraws on or before September 1, 2022.
- 60% of tuition obligation is released if student withdraws between September 2, 2022 and November 15, 2022.
- 90% of tuition obligation is released if student withdraws between November 16, 2022 and February 15, 2023.
Otherwise, by signing this Contract, the undersigned Parent/Guardian acknowledges that the obligation to pay the entire tuition for the full academic year and all incidental expenses incurred by the student and other charges is unconditional and that no portion of such tuition, expenses and charges, paid or outstanding, will be refunded or canceled, notwithstanding the subsequent absence, dismissal or withdrawal of the student.