How to Apply
How to Apply to St. John the Evangelist School
Thank you for considering St. John the Evangelist School, Long Green Valley for your child/children.
Please review the requirements for admission listed below and use the
Online ‘Apply Now’ Application link to begin the application process.
Please contact the Admissions Office before submitting an application due to limited space in select grades.
Pre-K3 To Grade 8 Admissions
- Complete the Admission Application online. If you are new to the School Admin portal, you will first need to create an account.
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission.
- Submit a copy of your student’s Birth Certificate – upload to the application portal.
- Submit a copy of your student’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) – upload to the application portal.
- Submit a recent head-shot/photo of your student- uploaded to the application portal.
- Submit your student’s most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card– upload to the application portal.
- Schedule Placement Testing (Grades 1-8); All kindergarten students will be assessed on readiness skills using the Brigance Early Childhood Screening
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
All preschoolers must be fully potty-trained.
To enter Pre-K 3, child must be 3-years-old by August 31.
To enter Pre-K 4, child must be 4-years-old by August 31.