St. John the Evangelist School Referral Program
Share the power of a small, tight-knit community with your neighbors, co-workers, friends, teammates and family members! Tell them about the great school your child attends and encourage them to visit your favorite Blue Ribbon school.
SJE parents are the school’s BEST ambassadors! The faculty and staff count on you to help our school continue to grow and maintain a healthy enrollment. The SJE Referral Program rewards currently enrolled families for each new family they refer to SJE.
- The Referral Program is open to all SJE school families with currently enrolled PreK through Grade 7 student(s).
- For each new family who enters the name of a current school family, the current school family will receive a $500 tuition credit in the fall of the following school year, if the new family is enrolled.
- Tuition credits are awarded on a per new family basis, not per new student basis.
- A current school family may refer multiple new families. The amount of the tuition credit will not exceed the total tuition owed by the family. Tuition credits will not be redeemed for cash unless tuition has already been paid in full.
- A new family is defined as a family not presently enrolled, nor enrolled in prior years.