We welcome you to St. John!
Open House :: Fall 2023 :: Thursday, September 28th
We are thrilled to open our doors for an admissions open house on Thursday, September 28th. Join us from 9:30am to 12pm (reservations required). Please click here to register. If you have any questions, please contact Kristin McMahon, Director of Admissions.
We are happy to arrange a tour of our school for you during a convenient time. Simply contact our Admissions/Advancement Director, Kristin McMahon to schedule a time. Tours are typically scheduled Monday- Thursday 9am to 1:30pm, but additional accommodations can be made if needed.
Ways To Explore Our School
What Families Need to Know About Prospective Student Visits
1. Please arrive at the school office by 8:15am on your scheduled day.
2. All prospective students must follow the school dress code:
- Clothing may not contain terms, logos, pictures, cartoons, slogans, writing, or images that are offensive, political, harassing, or discriminatory in nature.
- Dresses, skits, or shorts more than two inches above the knee (Shorts are only to be worn from the start of the school year until October 31 and April 15 to the end. ofthe school year)
- No tank tops or sleevless tops. All shirts must be modest and cover the shoulders and neckline. Strongly encouraged to wear a collared shirt.
- No sandals or other open shoes
- No pants or jeans with tears, shreds, or holes.
- No tightly fitted or revealing clothing (Leggings are not appropriate)
- No jewelry for boys and minimal jewelry for girls
3. Please come prepared to be outside with appropriate weather attire
4. Please bring your own lunch, snack, or water bottle.
5. Pick-up time will be confirmed at drop-off.
Questions? Please contact Kristin McMahon (email@example.com)