How to Apply
Applications for 2022-2023 submitted and completed by December 15, 2021 (including placement testing for applicable grades) will be considered and families will be informed of status in January 2022.
After these dates, admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis, based on grade availability.
SIBLINGS: If your student is enrolling as a NEW student and has a sibling currently at St. John, please contact Kristin McMahon, prior to December 15, 2021.
Pre-K 3 to Grade 8 Admissions
- Complete the Admission Application online. If you are new to the School Admin portal, you will first need to create an account.
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission.
- Submit a copy of your student's Birth Certificate - upload to the application portal.
- Submit a copy of your student's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) - upload to the application portal.
- Submit a recent head-shot/photo of your student- uploaded to the application portal.
- Submit your student's most recent report card as well as the prior year final report card- upload to the application portal.
- Schedule a required Shadow Day* (K-8)
- Schedule Placement Testing (Grades 1-8); All kindergarten students will be assessed on readiness skills using the Brigance Early Childhood Screen
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
All preschoolers must be fully potty-trained.
To enter Pre-K 3, child must be 3-years-old by August 31.
To enter Pre-K 4, child must be 4-years-old by August 31.
*Shadow visits for current students in Kindergarten through Grade 2 are 8:15-12:30 and shadow visits for current students in Grade 3 through Grade 7 are 8:15-2:30. Shadow visits can be scheduled online.
Questions? Please contact Advancement/Admissions Director, Kristin McMahon at 410-592-9585 ext: 103 with any questions regarding the admissions process