Registration Timeline for Returning Students
- Nov 23, 2020 (Monday before Thanksgiving week) -- Registration instructions to be emailed to returning school families. The registration fee for returning students is $250/child with maximum of $500/family and will be credited toward 2021-2022 tuition. Current families who want to enroll new-to-St. John School siblings, should do so no later than December 31, 2020.
- Jan 5, 2021 -- This is the deadline for registration signature and $250 registration fee for returning students. This reserves a seat for a returning student until the contract deadline, Apr 16, 2021. Please note: Registration will not be accepted until current tuition is paid up-to-date. Current students not registered by January 5, 2021 will be unable to register until Feb. 6, 2021 (if seats are still available).
- Feb 6-Mar 31, 2021 -- Open Enrollment Period -- A registration signature and $250 registration fee for a returning student or a registration signature and $150 new student registration fee will reserve a class seat in the order in which contracts are received for both returning and new students.
- Apr 1, 2021 -- Contracts to be sent to all registered (both new and returning) student families.
- Apr 16, 2021 -- This is the deadline for contract signatures and payment of $300 contract deposit. This guarantees a seat for the 2021-2022 school year.
- New and returning students registered but not contracted by Apr 16, may be unable to complete a contract until May 1, 2021 (if seats are still available).
These deadlines are most important to grades in which there are more applications than seats available. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact Eileen Phelps, Admissions Director.