2018-19 Before & After School Care
We now have both before and after care at St. John. Before care is offered Monday through Friday from 7:15 am -7:50 am while after care is offered 3:00 pm -6:00 pm on regular school days and from noon until 6:00 pm on early dismissal days. You can register your child for one to five days weekly or use the service on a drop-in basis. If you have any questions, please contact our after care coordinator, Christine Thompson.
|Before Care||1 day/ week||2 days/ week||3 days/ week||4 days/ week||5 days/ week|
|Weekly Prepaid Rates:||$5.00||$10.00||$15.00||$18.00||$21.00|
|Student who is registered to attend regularly||$7.00 per day|
|Student who is not registered to attend regularly||$9.00 per day|
|After Care||1 day/ week||2 days/ week||3 days/ week||4 days/ week||5 days/ week|
|Weekly Prepaid Rates:||$16.00||$32.00||$48.00||$58.50||$69.50|
|Student who is registered to attend regularly||$20.50 per day|
|Student who is not registered to attend regularly||$26.00 per day|
To register your child/children for Before and/or After Care, please complete the Extended Day Registration Form on your child's SchoolAdmin enrollment checklist.
· A $40 registration fee (non-refundable) per family is due when registering.
· A weekly rate is charged based on the number of days reserved, regardless of actual attendance. Months with partial weeks are combined to round out to 38 weeks total.
· You will be pre-billed monthly via email so that we can plan for staffing. Drop-ins are billed the month following the service. The preschool billing schedule will vary slightly due to different school year start and end dates.
· The only adjustments made to monthly invoices will be for extended school holidays at Christmas and Easter.
· There will not be additional fees for early dismissal for those days your child is regularly scheduled to attend after care. In the event that the early dismissal falls on a day that your child is not regularly scheduled to attend, you may use the service as a drop-in.
· Notification of a change to the number of days scheduled must be made in writing two weeks prior to the requested change. If there is a reduction in the number of days, the monthly billing will be adjusted at the end of the two weeks. If there is any increase in the number of days, the bill will be adjusted on the date that the change takes effect.